We want to invite you
to a journey of love
to a journey of light
into your heart
Why tune with the Lovetuner?
- Reduce stress
- Relieve anxiety
- Prevent burnout
- Strengthen your immune system
- Increase your lung volume
- Improve your health
- Find inner peace through repetitive breathing
- Arrive in the here and now
- Increasing awareness
- Letting go of pointless thoughts and anxiety
- Moving from the head to the heart
- Letting go, relaxing and finding balance
- Increasing concentration levels and much more...
- Pull the Lovetuner out of the cap and place the side with the rounded mouth piece between your lips.
- Blow into the Lovetuner gently to create a smooth long note with a constant volume.
- You can make the note last as long as you like. Athletes have reported tunings of well over a minute per exhale.
- After exhaling, inhale through your nose allowing air to flow into the center of your body. Just leave the Lovetuner between your lips as you inhale, and then exhale again with the next note.
- Repeat as long as it feels good – we recommend at least 6 breathing cycles.
- You can tune almost anywhere: at home, during office breaks, in the car, with friends, on your yoga mat, in nature, etc.
- After tuning, enjoy the silence and your new fully-tuned state of being.
DR. DEEPAK CHOPRA
“We want the world to be a more loving, peaceful, harmonious, happier and healthier place, right? First, we need to start with ourselves and be the change we want to see in this world. With the Lovetuner this is an easy and fun way to connect with ourselves and the world around us. The Lovetuner is more than just a meditation device – it is a mindset and a global peace and love movement. The Lovetuner teaches you the breath that spiritual gurus across the globe are going to recommend to you. It’s what you’ll find at your yoga retreat, sound bath, and guided meditation, but with the Lovetuner you can be your own guru.”