Frequently Asked Questions
The Lovetuner is a revolutionary mindfulness tool that aligns you with the 528hz frequency, the vibration of love. It is the most significant of the ancient Solfeggio frequencies with a deep-rooted relationship with nature and everything around us.
In music it means adjusting the pitch of a tone. In humans it means adjusting your emotional and physical state to align yourself with your environment - literally tuning in and harmonizing with what is around you.
To achieve an altered state rapidly in which it is possible to:
• Reduce stress
• Prevent burnout
• Strengthen your immune system
• Increase your lung volume
• Improve your health
• Find inner peace through repetitive breathing
• Arrive in the here and now
Other experiences can also be stimulated and strengthened through tuning:
• Letting go of pointless thoughts and anxiety
• Moving from the head to the heart
• Slowing down
• Getting to know a simple meditation tool
• Letting go, relaxing and finding balance
• Increasing concentration levels and much more...
The Principle: try it yourself and discover what it can do... alone, with a friend, or in a group. Here are a few tips for individual practice and use:
• Pull the Lovetuner out of the cap and place the side with the engraved C between your lips.
• Blow into the "Lovetuner" gently (like on a whistle or flute) to create a smooth long note with a constant volume. (We recommend a soothing and quiet tone, rather than blowing hard to make a loud noise.)
• You can make the note last as long as you like. Athletes have reported tunings of well over a minute per out-breath.
• After exhaling, inhale through your nose allowing air to flow into the center of your body. Just leave the Lovetuner between your lips as you inhale, and then exhale again with the next note.
• Repeat as long as it feels good - we recommend at least 6 in and out breaths.
• You can tune almost anywhere: at home, during office breaks, in the car, with friends, on your yoga mat, in nature, etc.
After tuning, enjoy the silence and your fully-tuned state of being.
Caution: May cause miracles.
Generally the Lovetuner is an instrument for all generations.
Especially for people who wish to work or play in a stress-free environment. The Tuner has been shown to benefit team sport and competitive sport by enhancing team spirit and the ability to focus on goals and outcomes.
As often as it feels good! From our experience it pays to take few minutes to be aware of your response to the tuning.
You can play for as long as you wish. We have found that using an 18 breath cycle produces a good experience from tuning.
It is positive, stimulating and strengthening. It has been found to reduce stress and muscle tension.
Yes. The use of the Lovetuner doesn’t interfere with medical treatments or any other form of therapy. It is totally independent.
To protect your Lovetuner, place it back in the cap with the C facing up. The Lovetuner is a sensitive, exact pitched music instrument and needs to be handled with care. Keep your Lovetuner neat and clean, avoid dropping it and always store the tuner in the Lovetuner cap for protection. The Lovetuner is exactly pitched to 528 hz but careless handling and extreme temperature changes can cause deviations to the frequency.